Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cadbury Gorilla

So Cadbury has decided to go with the, it has nothing to do with our brand but it is kind of funny approach. This Gorilla does the drum solo to a lot of famous songs in all the Cadbury commercials. I don't really understand why they have decided to use this tactic in their campaign, especially because it gets old after watching one of the ads. It isn't really that funny, and I remind you, it has nothing to do with chocolate.

I hope these ads were really cheap to produce, because then I would have a better understanding of why they would have chosen them over a normal chocolate commercial. I will give it to the gorilla, he is pretty good at drums. Cadbury obviously took the humor approach and I don't think it is going to pay off for them in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment